- Small, lightweight and robust magnesium body:
- 27% smaller than its DWT-B01N predecessor
- Very high quality wireless audio:
- Advanced Sony codec design assures superb audio quality, with a high dynamic range of more than 106 dB, plus a wide frequency response of 20 Hz - 22 kHz and excellent transient response.
- Low-latency audio:
- Advanced Sony codec design reduces audio latency to as little as 1.2 msec (DWT-B03R and DWR-R03D total delay with codec mode2 and analog output)
- Rain, sweat, and spray-proof:
- Ideal for musicals, film production, or outdoor operation, the DWT-B03R features a tough magnesium body with a moisture-resistant housing gasket and splash-proof connector that resists rain, sweat, and spray.
- (*IPX4/IPX5 rating based on standard testing by Sony.)
- Long battery life:
- Perform for longer with the high-capacity rechargeable NP-BX1 Li-ion battery (approx. 7 hours). The DWT-B03R is compatible with the optional BC-DWX1 Dual Charger.
- 148MHz wideband:
- Contributes to the reduction of equipment and burden of maintenance.
- *depends on version
- High density multi-channel operation:
- Ideal for large-scale productions, the DWT-B03R supports high-density simultaneous multi-channel operation:
- 375 kHz spacing accommodates up to 21 channels per 8 MHz TV band or up to 16 simultaneous channels per 6 MHz TV band.
- AES 256bit encryption:
- For secure encrypted transmission
- Easy, versatile remote control:
- The DWT-B03R is compatible with Sony's Wireless Studio control software for PC (Version 5.0 or later). Up to 82 transmitters can be controlled using the Cross Remote function and RMU-01 remote control unit (available separately).
- Selectable RF output power:
- RF output power level is selectable (2 mW/10 mW/25 mW) to prioritize stable multi-channel or long distance operation.
- OLED display:
- The easy-to-read OLED display gives confirmation of channel number, RF signal status, user name, user group and lock status.
- Phase reverse mode:
- It can change the audio phase by the menu.
- User setting memory:
- Settings can be easily stored to the memory of DWT-B03R.
- Setting lock:
- transmittersettings can be locked to prevent accidental operation during performance.
- Transmitter/receiver identifying function:
- Paired transmitters/receivers are identified by blinking display.
- Small three-pin connector with lock
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.