Boasting newly-developed 2/3-type MOS sensors, the AK-HC5000 HD Broadcast Studio Camera from Panasonic produces high sensitivity and an excellent S/N ratio. From live OB to studio production, it is loaded with features such as focus assist, flash band compensation, and skew reduction which is realized through high-speed readout from the MOS sensors. DRS and CineGamma come standard, as well as enhanced shock less gain (-3 dB to 36 dB), a user gamma function, black gamma correction according to the pedestal setting, multi-step DNR, and easy matrix adjustment. AK-HC5000 is powerful enough to produce high-quality video for broadcast and live event capture.
- HD system camera channel equipped with a newly-developed 3MOS sensor
- The combination of larger pixels and optical expansion makes efficient use of incident light to achieve high sensitivity (F12@50p) and low noise (S/N 60dB)
- High-speed scanning from the MOS sensor supports features including focus assist, flash-band compensation and skew reduction
- Built-in optical conversion lens allows standard 2/3-type B4 mount lenses to be used
- IP streaming and IP control is supported
- LEMO CCU Connector
What's in the box
- 1-Year Warranty
- Panasonic AK-HC5000 HD Studio Camera w/ LEMO CCU Connect
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.