Panasonic's AK-HC3800 is an HD studio camera equipped with three high-sensitivity, high-quality 2/3-type 2.2-megapixel CCDs, a high-precision 16 bit A/D image processing circuit, and the latest generation 38-bit Digital Signal Processor (DSP). Compact and lightweight at only 8 lbs, it offers chromatic aberration compensation (CAC), scene file settings, and a sophisticated implementation of Panasonic's exclusive dynamic range stretch (DRS).
The HC3800 achieves a high sensitivity of F11 at 59.94 Hz (2,000 lx) and an S/N ratio of 60dB. High definition formats can be switched to allow worldwide use at 1080/59.94i and 1080/50i. Output of 720/59.94p video will also be supported via a pre-NAB no-charge firmware upgrade. The newly-developed 16-bit A/D and 38-bit DSP utilize Spatial Offset Technology, and an advanced single transfer system to provide a high resolution picture (1,100 lines) with less moir and a vertical smear level less than -130dB.
The HC3800's DRS function simultaneously reduces blocked detail in shadow areas and blown highlights in scenes where extremely bright and dark objects coexist, and its CAC function can compensate for chromatic aberration at the lens periphery. The low-profile head and low main body design are ergonomically designed for comfortable operation and provide an unobstructed view to the camera operator's right-hand side. The HC3800 is also equipped with a Film Rec Gamma function adapted from Panasonic's renowned VariCam models, and a Scan Reverse function for cinema lens adapters.Features
- 12-axis color correction, detail, skin tone detail and matrix adjustment
- An SD Memory Card can be used for firmware version updates
- Multi camera control
- Dynamic range stretch
- 12-axis color correction
- Power Supply:
- 12 V DC (during external power supply operation)
- 190 V DC(when CCU is connected)
- Power Consumption:
- 25 W (during external power supply operation, camera only)
- 53 W (maximum power during external power supply operation when maximum power supplied for each output connector while all accessories are connected)
- 60 W (maximum power when CCU is connected and maximum power supplied for each output connector while all accessories are connected)
- Lens Mount: Bayonet type
- Output Standard: SMPTE 292M
- Sensitivity: F11 (59.94 Hz), F12 (50 Hz)
- Horizontal Resolution: 1100 TV lines
- S/N: 60 dB or higher
- Horizontal Frequency: 33.716 kHz, 1125 line frame (59.94 Hz), 28.125kHz, 1125 line frame (50 Hz)
- Vertical Frequency: 59.94 Hz or 50 Hz, interlace
- MIC Input: -60 dBu to 4 dBu (3-pin XLR-F x2), Gain selected by camera menu
- 5-pin XLR-F x1
- Input: -60 dBu to -20 dBu
- Output:100 mW max.
- HD SDI Output:
- BNC x2 (HD SDI 1/HD SDI 2)
- HD signal = 0.8 V [p-p], 75 ohms
- The HD SDI 2 signal output can be added to the regular images using the camera menu item setting & switched to the VF or RET imageoutput.
- Weight: Approx. 8.16 lb
- Dimensions excluding protrusions (WxHxD): 5-5/16" x 10-1/4" x 14-7/16
What's in the box
- 1-Year Warranty
- Panasonic AK-HC3800GSJ 4? 2/3-Type 2.2MP 3CCD HD Studio Camera Body
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.