- HIGH SENSITIVITY SENSOR
- The SRG120DS incorporates Sony's latest 1/2.8-type Exmor CMOS sensor that enables the capture of smooth, crisply detailed, Full HD (1920 x 1080) images with extremely low noise even in low lighting conditions.
- Plus its high frame rate (60fps) operation helps to ensure smoother, more fluid reproduction of moving subjects.
- CLEAR IMAGES IN HARSH OR BACKLIT LIGHTING CONDITION
- Similar to the previous SRG cameras, the SRG-120DS features Sony's View-DR technology (wide dynamic range) to compensate for extreme backlight or harsh lighting conditions.
- In addition, its XDNR technology reduces noise and provides clear images in low lighting conditions.
- GET READY FOR YOUR CLOSE UP
- The SRG-120DS's 12x optical zoom range is complemented by 12x digital zoom (total 144x High Power Zoom), for frame-filling close-ups with every detail seen clearly.
- Responsive autofocus ensures that images stay clear and sharp, even at high zoom settings. And the SRG-120DS's extremely wide field of view (71o) makes it ideal for small- to mid-sized rooms.
- BUILT-IN IP CONTROL AND RS-232C
- This camera can be controlled via the VISCA protocol over IP connections as well as via serial RS-232C.
- The SRG-120DS is compatible with Sony's RMIP10 IP Controller.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.