Stunning new Super 35 lookFS5 II all-new default look is specifically tuned to meet the requirements of today content creators with rich mid-range colours, alluring facial tones and a softer tonal look tuned with the same expertise as Sony world-leading VENICE digital cinematography camera. Straight out of the camera your content will look fresh and vivid, with subjects that really stand out, while still retaining plenty of latitude for post production refinement due to the high performance Super 35 ExmorTMsensor.Making an impactStanding out from the crowd isnt easy. FS5 II makes it easy with complete creative freedom: slow down time with phenomenal high frame rates up to 120fps in 4K and 240fps 2K/Full HD. Deliver spectacularly vivid HDR imagery with a choice of HLG and S-log2/3.Grab and shoot mobilityLightweight but robust, FS5 II is an endlessly adaptable camcorder for capturing breath-taking imagery anywhere the action takes you. Its modular design makes it easy to reconfigure for any application including mounting on a gimbal or drone.High Frame Rate (HFR) recordingFS5 II delivers stunning slow motion imagery, including four seconds of 120fps in 4K, continuous 240fps in 2K RAW when used in partnership with a compatible third-party external recorder, such as the ATOMOS Shogun and Convergent Designreg Odyssey 7Q.FS5 II also offers High Frame Rate (HFR) cache recording at Full HD 10bit 4:2:2 image quality and a frame rate of up to 240 fps. 8-second cache recording on to SDXC card means no more mistimed shots leading to extra takes. It also lets you pick out footage at exactly the point that you want. FS5 II also records continuous 120fps internally in Full HD. Higher frame rates of 480 fps and 960 fps are possible at specific resolutions.
- 4K resolution - 11.6 million total pixels and 8.8 million effective pixels deliver 4K resolution
- Even if youre delivering in HD, your recordings will capture detail and image texture that HD sensors simply cannot see
- Super 35 size sensor offers bokeh, the defocussed backgrounds made possible by shallow depth of field, as well as excellent low-light sensitivity and an expansive field of view
- 14 Stops of exposure latitude deliver powerful grayscale rendition without crushing shadow detail or blowing out highlight detail
- Sonys Exmor CMOS design provides high-speed full-pixel read-out capability (without pixel binning) and sophisticated camera processing to ensure jaggies and more are minimised
- Record 10bit 4:2:2 in Full HD at up 50Mbps internally
- Record 4K at 60/50fps in FS-RAW via a compatible third-party external recorder, such as ATOMOS shogun and convergent Design odyssey 7Q